We are approaching that time of year when kids are heading back to school!
A dental cleaning is a procedure that takes about an hour (usually less than 30 minutes with the little kids) .
Our dentists and assistants have a gentle touch to make your child’s experience the best it can be.
For high school kids, college students and working professionals, the process is even easier because we use state-of-the-art dental equipment to make you comfortable, relaxed and out in no time with our wonderful hygienist and two caring dentists.
Some Tips from the Dentist Desk:
- limit the frequency of sugary sweet drinks and sodas consumed throughout the day (more slow and frequent sipping = more enamel damage)
- drink your coffee or tea through a straw: that avoids staining your teeth and preventing enamel erosion
- put fewer sticky snacks in lunch boxes (that includes fruit leathers, chewy crackers and jelly beans)
- invest in an electric toothbrush with blue-tooth technology to help guide with effective brushing (check out our office display) and monitor progress right on the smartphone!
- Keep a daily routine going with brushing and flossing, especially for little kids!
- Come in for a 6-month cleaning before life gets hectic and allow us to place sealants in adult molars and apply fluoride varnish on the teeth for the most effective cavity prevention (as recommended by the American Dental Association)
- Use your insurance dental benefits
Call us today! 206-659-4888