The sneeze guards are up! HEPA filters installed! Social distancing decals in place! Sanitizers A Plenty!
As you can see, we’re gearing up to Re-Open soon in a few days… the week of May 18!
Our team has endured countless hours of ZOOM tele-conferencing & PPE training. PLUS, new COVID-19 protocol to make sure your visit is both safe and comfortable.
Some new measures we’ve put in place that patients have received via email include:
- Waiting in the car, and letting us know when you arrive
- Wearing a mask into the office if possible
- Washing hands and using sanitizers inside
- Having daily temperature reading with touch-less thermometer & monitoring
- Minimizing people in the office: requesting all other visitors NOT come in (unless parent with a young child, only 1 allowed, no extended family members)
- Sanitizing each door handle and counter top after every patient with a designated sanitation technician
- Using UV light to disinfect counters and keyboards
- Strict water maintenance protocol including system shocking, purging all vacuum and water lines
- Eco-friendly, paperless, secure registration forms
- COVID-19 pre-screening forms to ensure everyone’s safety
- And, much much more!
We take this stuff seriously! And we hope you do, too!
Here again are the convenient forms to fill out before your next visit: https://forms.patientconnect365.com/14424/patient/confirm
We look forward to seeing you!
-All Smiles Team