Dr. Ilona Furman is certified by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) to deliver safe and painless injectable treatment.
At All Smiles Family Dentistry, our objective is to help the patient as much as we can in-house with safe and proven therapies that have been used for decades.
Dr. Furman has completed many hours of continuing education including live in-person training with professionals from all over the country.
The objectives for Botox® and Xeomin® therapy:
- Remove fine lines and wrinkles
- Focus on areas: forehead, eyebrow area (lift), crow’s feet (around the eyes), bunny lines (around the nose), lip and mouth area, chin dimples
- Relax the muscles
- Provide therapy for clenching/grinding
- Minimize headaches
The objectives for dermal filler therapy:
- Restore lost volume due to older age, smoking, & sunburnt or damaged skin
- Enhance lip volume to provide a youthful glow
- Focus on areas: nasolabial folds (between nose and mouth), lips, mouth corners
- Rejuvenate and refresh your look, especially after major dental treatment of the anterior teeth
Our patients are very pleased with the results! Jenn (pictured above) was happy to share her journey after doing Xeomin® therapy and Radiesse® filler for the lips. She first met Dr. Furman in 2014 as an emergency patient. In 2020, after undergoing a large dental cosmetic procedure, Jenn was eager to look at other cosmetic ways to enhance her natural beauty. After two short chairside visits and a result of “15-25 years younger” there was a desire to do more. The therapies will last for 6 months until a touch up will be needed. Jenn describes her journey as, “Quick, painless and affordable. Dr. Furman is a gentle magician! You really get a lot out of it. I want to keep coming back!”
Find out for yourself! What can we help you with today?